The benefits and advantages of shower cubicle or shower doors are beyond the outward appearance or beauty. They contribute awesomely to the overall look and feel of the bathroom as they also have effect on the function.
Shower cubicle at glass.com.ng can come framed or frameless, either which gives a finished look to your bathroom. In today’s innovative world, there are various choices than ever before at glass.com.ng to consider before selecting the right shower cubicle in relations to sizes, colours, glass options and details to match any style and décor.
The types of glass door that can be used for different shower enclosures vary, but whichever glass type you choose for your shower cubicle, you can expect the same high quality when you buy from glass.com.ng anywhere within Lagos or Nigeria.
Before considering having a shower cubicle you might also have to consider some factors such as budget, maintenance preferences and future plans.
Here are other key points to consider before choosing the type of glass for your shower cubicle:
- Thickness: 8mm or 10mm tempered glass is highly durable, long-lasting, safe and also easy to clean making either a perfect choice.
- Safety: Toughened safety glass is always a good choice for a wet room or shower enclosure.
- Weight: It’s worth remembering that thicker glass will need more support due to the extra weight.
- Design: Depending on the shape, the larger the glass or the more curved it is, the less thickness can be achieved due to design.
- Cost: If cost is a concern, or you do not like the look of thicker glass, then 4mm or 6mm glass are great alternatives for the shower glass.
- Edge protection: glass which does not have a protective framing can get chipped and broken. A shower enclosure with strong aluminium framing will support the glass in the shower doors and keep it well protected.
At glass.com.ng we ensure products are at the highest quality, so you can be sure that whatever glass you choose for your shower enclosure will meet the highest possible safety standards and quality.
Visit our social media handles as well as images link for various types of shower enclosure that you can choose from depending on your tastes and the size of the space that you have. When considering shower enclosures it’s also important to take the type of glass you want to choose into account. At glass.com.ng we don’t sell flimsy or unsafe products so you’ll only find glass designed to be durable and long lasting. Once you’ve decided where your shower enclosure will go tile the inside walls in preparation for your shower being fitted.
If you are in doubt over your shower cubicle or you have some technical issues, do not hesitate to contact us at glass.com.ng because we are here to serve you better.